By Ashley on October 30, 2012
In the 1920’s Dean John W. “Cap” Kidd began pushing for an athletic field for the College of Mines and Metallurgy (now UTEP). It would not be until 1932 that construction of the field would begin. The field was originally
State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links
The campus is under construction as part of the celebration. Click on Paydirt Pete for up-to-date maps and recommendations on the best routes.
© UTEP, 2012-2014
Simple Theme Powered by WordPress